The Oxford Dictionary of English is here boasting an even greater catalog of words and senses, thanks to the latest 2019 Oxford University Press update.
GSEB Std 10 English Question Paper & Paper Solution
• NEW Stay up-to-date with the very latest words and expressions, brought to you by the most recent 2019 database update by the Oxford University Press.
• The very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases and meanings.
• With tens of thousands of regionally specific entries The Oxford Dictionary of English reflects the unique richness and global adaptability of English.
• Have the strength of The Oxford English Corpus' research excellence at your fingertips.
• 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including those with varying pronunciations (Premium only).
• With a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever.
• Translate words while using other apps with our Tap to Translate feature.
• Learn and translate in style with one of four beautiful themes.
The Oxford Dictionary of English is the mobile app based on the original title by Oxford University Press and widely accepted as one of the highest authorities in the study of English with more than 150 years of research behind it. Regarded as one of the flagship products in MobiSystems' large catalog of dictionaries the app features advanced search and language tools designed by a developer vastly experienced in the creation of dictionaries and learning tools.
The Oxford Dictionary of English is tailored to professionals, students, and academics alike, as well as anyone else who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English at work or at home.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience, the dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps you find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• Looking for a specific word but don't know how it's spelled? We've got you covered with our automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results in seconds
• Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled
• Tap to Translate entries in other apps.
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the Favorites option allows you to create custom folders with lists of words from the vast library of entries
• Convenient Recent list to easily review looked-up words
• Learn a new word every day with our Word of the day feature
• Home screen widget providing random words at a glance.
Corona virus World All country Live status.